How much does a pet sitter cost in Torrance?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Torrance.
Pet sitter rates in Torrance
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 17, 2023
Hi there my name is Julia. I am 17 years old about to graduate high school and I love pet sitting, live in Torrance and want to look after your cute pets. I look forward to speaking with you!
Hello, I'm Crystal! I'm a pet sitter based in Torrance, California. I specialize in taking care of birds, cats, dogs, and fish. I have many years of experience when it comes to caring for and walking pets. I offer pet sitting services for $15.00 per hour. If you're looking someone experienced with pocket pets I am the one for you! I'm reliable, trustworthy and will always make sure your pet is taken care of. If you're interested in my services, please don't hesitate to message me. I look forward to hearing from you and taking care of your furry friends!
I'm Stephanie, a certified pet sitter based out of Torrance, California. I provide pet sitting services for all kinds of dogs, ranging from little puppies to large breeds. Walking your pup is my specialty and I'm happy to help out in any way I can. I am trained in pet-caring techniques and I understand the importance of providing top-notch care for your furry friends. I offer pet sitting services for a fee of $20.00 per hour. I'm dedicated to providing the best care and attention for your pet and will always ensure their happiness and safety. I'm available for weekdays and weekends, and can also accommodate for long stays and special requests. If you're looking for a pet sitter who is reliable, experienced, and passionate about animals, look no further. Contact me today and let me know what you need! I look forward to hearing from you.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.