How much does a pet sitter cost in Downey?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Downey.
Pet sitter rates in Downey
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 10, 2023
Description: Hey my name is Semiya. I am hoping to find a dog sitting occasional and part time opportunity in Downey, California. I promise to be careful, exceptional person. I can alter my schedule to meet your needs. Services And Training: I am happy to help with dog walking, pet sitting.I have extensive prior history in the role. I have experience with big dogs and small dogs. I have a Maltese mix and a full golden retriever Contacting Me: Send me a message via this website and I should reply shortly.
Hi, my name is Hannavey and I'm a pet sitter located in Downey, California. I'm here to make sure that your pets are in the best care. Ive had dogs my whole life,3 cats, and had a lizard at some point, a bird, fishes, a bunny, so i know what its like to take care of different kinds of pets. Whether it's a bird, a cat, a dog, fish, or lizards/reptiles, I can give them the care and attention they need. I offer both dog walking and pet sitting services for a flat rate of $15.0 an hour. I'm passionate about animals and understand that each one is unique. I'm dedicated to making sure that your pet feels safe and happy while you're away. If you're looking for a reliable pet sitter, don't hesitate to reach out and message me. I look forward to taking care of your beloved pet.
I’m 14 and I have dogs in the past and they have lived for a very long time so I am experienced with walking dogs and I have two cats
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.