How much does a pet sitter cost in Costa Mesa?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $20.00 an hour in Costa Mesa.
Pet sitter rates in Costa Mesa
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of November 21, 2023
I am a 14-year-old looking for a job. I am willing to help with you dogs or cats with whatever you need. please contact me with any questions and I will respond ASAP.
I am Cassidy, a pet sitter in Costa Mesa, California. I specialize in caring for cats and dogs, and I offer pet sitting and dog walking services. I provide reliable pet care to help ensure your pet is healthy and happy while you are away. I am passionate about animals and I understand the stress involved in finding a trustworthy pet sitter. That’s why I provide excellent care and strive to make your pet feel at home. For cat and dog owners in Costa Mesa, I offer competitive rates at $20.0 an hour. I am committed to providing quality care and I care for all sizes and breeds of cats and dogs. I understand that pets are a part of the family and I am dedicated to providing the best care for them. If you are looking for an experienced pet sitter in Costa Mesa, California, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like to discuss my services.
Hi there! My name is Lily and I'm a pet sitter located in Costa Mesa, California. I specialize in looking after cats and dogs and provide services such as boarding, dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting. I'm passionate about providing quality care and love to all of my furry friends. I understand how stressful it can be leaving your pets with someone you don't know. As a pet sitter, I believe in building trust and establishing a safe and comfortable environment for your pets. I'm dedicated to providing the best experience possible and helping make sure your pet's needs are taken care of. If you're looking for a reliable and caring pet sitter who can look after your pets while you're away, please get in touch. I'm available for bookings and charge $30.00 hourly. I look forward to hearing from you and making your pet feel safe and loved.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them