How much does a pet sitter cost in Corona?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Corona.
Pet sitter rates in Corona
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 25, 2023
Hi, I'm Briana , I'm 15, I have had dogs all my life, and I have two very lovely dogs, and I'm a passionate pet sitter in Corona, California. I specialize in caring for cats, dogs and other furry friends. From dog walking to overnight stays, I offer a range of pet sitting services for pet owners in need of some extra help. I'm a huge animal lover and I make sure that I provide the best possible care for your pet. I'll show them the love and attention they deserve and make sure that all of their needs are met. I'm also very reliable, so you can trust that your pet is in safe hands. For my services I charge $15.00 an hour, and if you're interested, please feel free to message me! I'm always happy to answer any questions and provide more information about my services. I'm sure you and your pet will have a wonderful experience with me!
Hi there, my name is Roberta and I'm a professional pet sitter in Corona, California. I specialize in overnight pet care for cats and dogs. I understand the importance of providing a safe and secure environment for your pet when you can't be there to do it yourself. I have years of experience taking care of cats and dogs, and can provide the same comfort and care you would provide. I have a deep love for animals and the peace of mind that comes with knowing your pet is in good hands. My rates are $15 per hour and I'm happy to discuss any special requirements with you. If you're in need of pet sitting or overnight care, please feel free to message me. I'd love to chat with you and discuss how I can help make your pet's stay a happy and comfortable one. Thank you for your consideration.
Hi, I'm Aliza; a passionate pet sitter from Corona, California. I offer services for cats, dogs and fish. From regular dog walking to pet sitting, I'm here to help you and your pet have the best experience during your time away. I am excited to be able to share my love and dedication with your loved one. I understand how important your pet's safety and well-being is to you, and I take that responsibility seriously. I charge $20.0 an hour for my services and am available for short and long-term bookings. I'm confident you'll find my services to be valuable, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or are interested in engaging my services. I look forward to hearing from you!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.