How much does a pet sitter cost in Long Beach?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Long Beach.
Pet sitter rates in Long Beach
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 20, 2023
As a pet sitter in Long Beach, California, I have a passion for cats, dogs, and even fish. I have a wealth of experience providing care for these animals and can help make sure your pet is well taken care of when you're away. I provide dog walking and pet sitting services and charge $15.00 an hour for my services. If you have cats, dogs, or fish and need someone to take care of them while you're away, please feel free to message me. I have a deep love for animals and understand the importance of providing them with the necessary care and attention they need. My services are reliable and affordable. If you're looking for a pet sitter in Long Beach, California who will take great care of your cats, dogs, and fish, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be happy to answer any questions and discuss how I can help.
Hi everyone! I'm David, and I'm a passionate pet sitter in Long Beach, California. I specialize in caring for cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. I believe that all animals deserve the best care, and I strive to make sure your pet is happy and healthy. If you're looking for someone to take your pet out for a walk, or just to give them some companionship while you're away, I'm your perfect match. I offer flexible scheduling and pricing, and I charge $15.0 per hour. My goal is always to ensure your pet's safety, comfort, and overall wellbeing. I'm highly experienced and professional, and I'm able to handle medical issues that may arise while you're away. If you're interested in my services, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'd love to talk to you about your pet's needs and how I can help. Thank you for considering me!
Hi, I'm Cristy and I'm a pet sitter in Long Beach, California. I specialize in taking care of dogs and I'm passionate about providing excellent service. I offer dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting services. My rates are $20.00 per hour. I'm patient, reliable, and highly attentive to the needs of your pet. I believe in providing quality care and keeping your pet safe and comfortable. I'm also happy to accommodate different needs and special requests. If you're looking for someone to take care of your pet while you're away, message me. I'm willing to work with you to provide the best care for your beloved pet. Feel free to reach out with any questions or to schedule an appointment. Hope to hear from you soon!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.