How much does a pet sitter cost in Moreno Valley?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Moreno Valley.
Pet sitter rates in Moreno Valley
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of June 6, 2023
Hello, I'm Rosalyn and I'm a professional pet sitter in Moreno Valley, California. I offer a variety of services that can help keep your pet happy and healthy, including dog walking, pet grooming, and pet sitting. I'm an experienced pet owner myself so I understand how important it is for your pet to get the care and attention they deserve. At Rosalyn's Pet Services my goal is to provide exceptional care that will make you and your pet feel comfortable and secure. I'm passionate about providing the best possible care and service to all my clients. My rates are competitive and I'm available for hourly services. If you're looking for someone that can provide quality pet care with a personal touch, I'm the pet sitter you can trust. If you're interested in my services please feel free to reach out and message me. I look forward to hearing from you and taking care of your pet!
Hi there! I'm Jocelyn! I'm a pet sitter in Moreno Valley, California and I'm excited to have the chance to meet and look after your furry friends. I have over 3 years of experience in taking care of pets. I have a deep love for animals, and I'm confident I can provide the highest level of care for your pet. I'm committed to providing a safe environment for your pet to relax and enjoy themselves. I can also provide services such as pet walking, playtime, and feedings. My rates are $15 per hour and I'm available to work around your schedule. I'm reliable, punctual, and will always strive to exceed your expectations. If you're looking for a pet sitter in Moreno Valley, California, please don't hesitate to message me. I'd love to have the chance to show you why pet sitting with me is the best choice!
I hope you are having a good day. I am living in Moreno Valley, love pet sitting and can't wait to meet your adorable pets! Excited to talk to you soon.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.