How much does a pet sitter cost in Lodi?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Lodi.
Pet sitter rates in Lodi
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 1, 2023
I'm Samantha, a pet sitter based in Lodi, California. I specialize in taking care of cats, dogs, birds, fish, and lizards/reptiles. I offer both pet sitting and dog walking services, and I'm available for hire for a rate of $15.00 an hour. Whether you're going out of town or just need a helping hand with your four-legged friend, you can count on me to provide the highest quality of care. I understand the unique needs of each animal and strive to make sure all the animals I take care of are safe, healthy, and happy. If you're interested in hiring me for pet sitting or dog walking services, please feel free to message me. I'm excited to care for your pet and look forward to hearing from you soon!
I'm Rene, I will take care of your pets as if they were my own and mine are pretty spoiled. I am professional pet sitter located in Linden, California. I specialize in caring for birds, cats, dogs, and fish in San Joaquin county, My services include dog walking and pet sitting. Small household needs. I'm passionate about providing loving and supportive care to all kinds of pets. I'm available to help you with all your pet needs. My rates are affordable and I charge $20.00 hourly. If you're looking for someone to take care of your special pet, We can also discuss daily rates as well. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm available to answer any questions and provide the best care for your pet. Invite me to help you with your pet needs and let me show you what I can do. So, don't wait any longer and message me today!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.