How much does a pet sitter cost in Garden Grove?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Garden Grove.
Pet sitter rates in Garden Grove
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 13, 2023
I'm Diana and I'm a pet sitter in Garden Grove, California, specializing in cats and dogs. I've been a pet owner for years, so I understand how important it is to make sure that your pet is being taken care of. I offer dog walking and pet sitting services at $15.00 an hour. I'm experienced in all aspects of caring for cats and dogs, including feeding, walking and playing. I'm passionate about providing the best possible care for your pet and making sure they're happy and healthy. If you're looking for a reliable and trustworthy pet sitter, please don't hesitate to message me. I'd love to hear from you and discuss how I can help.
Resume Summary: I have a 1 year experience taking care of 1 pit bull & 1 golden retriever. Service Abilities: I can take care of animal feeding & provide long walks. I have a drivers license so I can take the dogs to the dog beach or dog park. How To Contact Me: Text me through this website and I should reply shortly.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.