How much does a pet sitter cost in Van Nuys?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Van Nuys.
Pet sitter rates in Van Nuys
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of December 14, 2022
Description: Hey my name is Edwin. I am interviewing for a pet groomer employment opportunity in Van Nuys, California. I strive to be a good individual. My availability is flexible. Services And Training: I will take care of dog feeding, providing long walks, and farm animal care. I also have personal transportation available. I have extensive experience cat sitting. How To Contact Me: Send me a message via this website and I'll respond ASAP!
Hi, my name is Miranda! I am seeking a pet carer employment opportunity in Van Nuys, California over the winter. I'm hoping to apply my experience as a pet carer. I am available as required. Services And Training: I am happy to help with dog feeding, providing long walks, and cleaning litter boxes. I have no problem keeping your dog entertained. I do not have a drivers license and am planning to take courses. I have had many pets in the past: cats, dogs, and birds, that I have taken great care of. I love animals. Booking An Appointment: Send me a message via this website and I'll reply within 5 days.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.