How much does a pet sitter cost in Oxnard?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Oxnard.
Pet sitter rates in Oxnard
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 21, 2023
Currently I am still in school so my hours are limited but once I'm out for the summer I'll be able to be a lot more flexible. I have four pets of my own, two cats and two dogs, and I love them all very much. I've had pets since I cant even remember so I have some experience with caring for them. I've always loved animals since I was little and currently I've been needing to make some extra money. My services include pet sitting, pet walking, and bathing. I'm a very responsible person and I'd love to care and meet your little fur babies!
Hi! My name is Emily and I'm a passionate pet sitter located in Oxnard, California. I have a deep love for animals and have been taking care of them for most of my life. My dog walking and pet sitting services are affordable at just $15.00/hour. I know how important it is to find the perfect sitter for your pet. That's why I strive to provide only the best care for your furry or scaly friend. I'm reliable, responsible and connect with animals very easily. If you're looking for an experienced and loving pet sitter who will treat your animal with the utmost care and respect, look no further. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like to discuss setting up a meeting. Thank you!
Hi, I'm Kelly! I'm a pet sitter based in Oxnard, California, and I'm passionate about providing quality care for cats, dogs, fish, and even lizards/reptiles. As a pet owner and experienced pet sitter, I specialize in providing walk services, overnight care, and pet sitting services. I take the time to understand each pet's individual needs, and I'm great at creating strong relationships with animals and their owners. I know how important it is to have someone you can trust to watch your pets while you're away, and I'm here to provide just that! I am reliable and will ensure that your pet has all the love and attention they need. I typically charge $20 per average 30 minute walk or visit, including any feeding, medication, and play/cuddle time. If the medication required is an insulin shot or sub q fluids, I charge an additional $5. I'm happy to discuss and understand the individual needs of each client and work out a fair agreement. I look forward to hearing from you! kelly at noiselove *******
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.