How much does a pet sitter cost in Irvine?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Irvine.
Pet sitter rates in Irvine
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 22, 2023
Hi there! My name is Maribel and I'm a pet sitter in Irvine, California. I specialize in taking care of cats, dogs, and fish. I offer both pet sitting and dog walking services, and I'm available for hire at a rate of $15.00 per hour. I'm passionate about helping animals and providing them with the best care possible. My years of experience of having my own pets have taught me how to properly care for all types of animals, giving you the peace of mind that your pet is in good hands. I'm also insured to provide the best service possible. If you are looking for someone reliable to take care of your cat, dog, or fish in the Irvine area, I'd love to invite you to get in touch with me. I look forward to hearing from you! Message me if you're interested in my services. P.S I’m 14 just in case people wonder😁
I like fitness and steps and calories and having a dog or multiple with me would make the experience enjoyable
I'm Gaby, a pet sitter in Irvine, California. If you're looking for someone to look after your cats or dogs, I'm your gal. I offer a range of services, from dog walking to overnight care, pet grooming, and pet sitting. With me, you can be sure your pet is in the safest hands. I have a great love and passion for animals that allows me to give your pet the best possible care. I understand how important it is for you to trust someone with your beloved pet so I will make sure that all of their needs are met. I offer competitive rates of $20.0 per hour, so you don't have to worry about breaking the bank. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to message me. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Let's give your pet the best care it deserves.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.