How much does a pet sitter cost in Perris?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Perris.
Pet sitter rates in Perris
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 18, 2023
Hello! My name is Mel and I am a pet sitter in Perris, California. Taking care of animals of all shapes and sizes is my passion. I offer an affordable and reliable pet sitting service that will ensure your pet is safe and happy while you’re away. As a pet sitter I understand that your pet is an important part of the family. That's why I always strive to give them the best care and attention. For my pet sitting service I charge $15.00 per hour. If you’re looking for a reliable pet sitter to take care of your furry friend while you’re away, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I am available to provide pet sitting services for cats and dogs. If you like what you hear and are interested in my pet sitting services please don’t hesitate to message me. I look forward to hearing from you and ensuring your pet’s safety and comfort while you’re away. Thank you!
Hi, I'm Aranxtza, a professional pet sitter in Perris/Riverside/Moreno Valley area of California. I'm passionate about caring for animals and providing them with the love and attention they need. I can make the drive anywhere. I specialize in caring for cats, dogs, birds, and fish, but I also love lizards/reptiles, farm animals, etc. I'm experienced in providing overnight care and regular dog walking services. If you're looking for the perfect pet sitter, look no further. I'm always happy to answer any questions you might have about my services. My rates are $15.0 per hour, and I'm available to answer any inquiries or bookings. Message me to set up a time and get to know me better. Trust me to provide the best care for your furry family members. You can rest assured that I'll take good care of them while you're away. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Resume Summary: Hello my name is Steve. I am searching for a pet sitter/ dog walker employment opportunity in Perris, California. I'm aiming to further my experience with pets. I will work part or full-time as required. Services And Training: I am comfortable doing maintaining pet health, providing long walks, and grooming. On top of this, I have a drivers license. Booking An Appointment: Shoot me a message and I'll respond ASAP!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.