How much does a pet sitter cost in Roseville?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Roseville.
Pet sitter rates in Roseville
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 22, 2023
My name is Joseph and I am a pet sitter in Roseville, California looking for pet owners. I specialize in taking care of Dogs, Cats, Fish, and Birds. I provide services like Dog Walking and Pet Sitting, and I charge $20.00 per hour. If you are looking for someone to care for your beloved pet, I am the one for you. I will always make sure your pet is safe and healthy, and I will ensure their needs are taken care of. I have years of experience in this field, so I guarantee you will get the best care for your pet. If you are interested in my services, please don't hesitate to message me. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I know how important your pet's safety is, and I assure you that I will always provide them with the best care possible. Thank you for considering me as a pet sitter. I look forward to hearing from you.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.