How much does a pet sitter cost in Redlands?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Redlands.
Pet sitter rates in Redlands
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of August 23, 2023
Hello, I'm Corey and I'm a pet sitter in Redlands, California. I specialize in dog walking and overnight pet care, so if your pup needs a bit of extra attention and you're looking for a reliable pet sitter, I'm your go-to guy. I'm passionate about animals, especially dogs, and I have years of experience caring for all types dogs . I'm available for overnight pet sitting, so if you're away on business or a vacation, I'm here to help make sure your four-legged friend is taken care of. I charge $15.00 an hour, and I'd love to chat with you and answer any questions you may have. So please, don't hesitate to reach out to me if you're interested in my services. I'm excited to meet you and your dog!
Hello there! My name is MaErika and I am a pet sitter located in Redlands, California. I specialize in taking care of cats, dogs, and fish. I provide dog walking and pet sitting services for my customers with a flat rate of $15.00 hourly. If you are in need of a pet sitter for your beloved friends, don’t hesitate to contact me! I have a passion for animals and have been providing pet sitting services for many years. I understand that pets are part of the family and I promise to love and care for them just as much as you do. Allow me to take care of your pets while you are away and enjoy the peace of mind knowing that they are safe and in good hands. I am reliable and responsible and I will make sure that your pets are happy and healthy at all times. Message me today if you are interested in my pet sitting services. I look forward to hearing from you!
I can take care of animal feedings, administer medication, shower/bath, provide a safe home with fenced yard, entertain with toys, play ball or throw a frisbee, long walks or go for a ride in provided transportation if needed but most importantly a lot of love & attention . Services And Training: I can take care of animal feeding, administering medication, and exotic pet care. I have personal transportation available. I have years of experience. Let's Connect: Shoot me a message and I'll respond ASAP!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.