How much does a pet sitter cost in Upland?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Upland.
Pet sitter rates in Upland
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 20, 2023
Hi I'm Jessica. I aim to contribute my experience as an individual. I have worked with all types of animals ranging from horses & birds to dogs and cats. I have experience with bearded dragons, turtles, and rabbits. I do not do snakes. Lol. I would love to help care for your pet while you are away. Let's Connect: Shoot me a message and I'll respond ASAP!
I'm Breanna and I'm a pet sitter in Upland, California. I have a passion and years of experience caring for all types of pets - from birds to cats, dogs, fish, lizards and reptiles. Services I provide include dog walking and pet sitting. I understand that leaving your pet with a stranger can be a nerve-wracking experience, so I strive to make it as comfortable and stress-free for both you and your pet. I'm reliable, trustworthy, and passionate about making sure your pet is safe and happy while in my care. I offer competitive rates and will charge $15.0/hour. If you're looking for someone to take care of your pet, please don't hesitate to message me. I'm confident I can provide the best care for your pet and look forward to hearing from you.
I’m a proud owner of a Dogo Argentino named Esco he just turned 1 and is about 90 pounds. I love going on long walks/hikes with him. I have experience with big and small pups. I enjoy watching their tails get excited when they know it’s time for a walk. I have patience with them and enjoy a walk just like they do.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.