How much does a pet sitter cost in Glendale?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Glendale.
Pet sitter rates in Glendale
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 20, 2023
Description: Hi! My name is Emma. I am 17 years old, I am a huge avid lover of pets and will take excellent care of yours! I'm a Junior in highschool and do petsitting part-time to save money for the future! I have 3 lovely cats that I love with my heart and 2 guinea pigs! Services And Training: I offer animal feeding, playing, walking, cleaning, and more! I have extensive experience and I am very flexible! Contacting Me: Send a message and I'll respond ASAP!
I am a respectful female pet sitter, ready to sit your pet next! There is no job too big 😋 I adore all animals! Any shape or size!🐕🦺I promise to give endless belly rubs and always ensure a safe environment for your fur babies 🐶 I am trustworthy, responsible & more than capable to take on any task! ☺️ I’m not afraid of getting my hands dirty. Your pet is going to love me! I would love to build a relationship with you, I know what it takes to care for a pet. Full time pet sitter! 🕐 Pets always have a luxury stay when they’re with me. They are allowed on furniture and we have lots of fun during playtime!🐶 I make sure their safety is a priority.
Personal Profile: Hey my name is Edgar. I'm looking for a pet groomer placement in Glendale, California. I aim to apply my skill as individual. I can alter my schedule to meet your needs. Services And Training: I am happy to help with dog walking. I also am willing to travel. When it comes to prior training, I have professional dog walking experience. Booking An Appointment: Send a message and I'll reply within 9 days.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.