How much does a pet sitter cost in Whittier?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Whittier.
Pet sitter rates in Whittier
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of January 12, 2023
Personal Profile: Hello my name is Selena. I'm hoping to find a pet care provider position in Whittier, California. I'm planning to utilize my skill as a pet care provider.. Description of Skills: I am happy to help with maintaining pet health, providing long walks, and exotic pet care. On top of this, I have personal experience with multiple dogs in my past growing up. Contacting Me: Message me through my number and I’ll respond ASAP (562)-44...
Who I Am: Nice to meet you! My name is Jorge. I'm interviewing for a dog walker job in Whittier, California. I hope to utilize my abilities as candidate. I will work part or full-time as required. Service Abilities: I will take care of dog walking. On top of this, I am willing to travel. I have extensive prior history in the role. Contacting Me: Shoot me a message and I'll respond ASAP!
Personal Profile: Hello my name is Diana. I am hoping to find a pet carer job opportunity in Whittier, California or nearby. I'm aiming to apply my skill as a pet carer. I am available as required. Service Abilities: I am comfortable doing maintaining pet health, providing long walks, and farm animal care. I am willing to travel. Overnight care. Let's Connect: Call me through this website and I'll respond ASAP!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.