How much does a pet sitter cost in Santa Maria?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Santa Maria.
Pet sitter rates in Santa Maria
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of August 18, 2023
Hi! My name is Danielle. I love animals and worked with the wildlife care network so I am trained to care for all sorts of animals. I have flexible hours and am available for day or overnight care. If you are looking for a reliable pet sitter in the Santa Maria area, please don't hesitate to message me.
I'm Nelly, a pet sitter living in Santa Maria, California. If you are looking for someone reliable and trustworthy to take care of your cats or dogs, I'm the one for the job. I offer both pet sitting and dog walking services at a rate of $15.0 HOURLY. I'm experienced in caring for both cats and dogs and I understand their needs. I take pride in my services and I aim to provide a secure and stress-free environment for your pet. If you're looking for someone to look after your furry family members, message me and I'd be more than happy to provide more information. I guarantee you won't be disappointed with the quality of my services.
Hi, I'm Punyanuch, a professional pet sitter in Santa Maria, California. I offer boarding, dog walking and pet sitting services for your beloved furry friends. I have years of experience caring for pets and I am passionate about providing the best care for them. I can provide a safe and comfortable environment for your pet, and I am dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of care. I understand the importance of proper nutrition, exercise, and companionship and strive to provide this in every pet-sitting experience. My rates are affordable and competitive at only $20 per hour. If you're looking for a responsible and reliable pet-sitter, then I am the perfect match for you! Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions or if you'd like to discuss any specific requirements. I would love to hear from you and your pet!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.