How much does a pet sitter cost in Pomona?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Pomona.
Pet sitter rates in Pomona
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 21, 2023
First of all I love dogs I have one I used to 12 but 6 died and I have to give away 5 because I had too many dogs in one home. I treat them with tender loving care and they seem to grow attach to me. I believe dogs have a spiritual connection with me. My late great grandmother loved dogs too
Description: Hey my name is Deja and I’m 13. I have a good experience with pets I have 2 cats and a Siberian Husky. I'm looking for a dog sitter employment opportunity in Pomona, California. I plan to contribute my skill as a dog sitter. My availability is flexible. Services And Training: I am comfortable doing dog feeding, providing play time, and exotic pet care. Further, I am willing to travel. Regarding prior training, I have extensive experience cat sitting. Booking An Appointment: Call and I'll respond ASAP!
Description: Hi there my name is Adett. I am seeking a pet carer position in Pomona, California. I plan to contribute my experience as employee. Available now. Services And Training: I have experience with dog walking, pet sitting. I also have a drivers license. I have extensive prior history in the role. Booking An Appointment: Call me through this website and I'll respond ASAP!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.