How much does a pet sitter cost in Pasadena?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Pasadena.
Pet sitter rates in Pasadena
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 26, 2023
Hi there! I'm Elissa, your friendly pet sitter located in Pasadena, California. I'm dedicated to providing quality care for your pets when you can't be there. Whether it's walking the dogs, feeding the fish, or providing overnight care for cats and birds, I'm your go-to pet sitter. I have plenty of experience caring for a variety of animals, from dogs and cats to birds and fish. I'm passionate about providing the highest quality of care and am confident that your pet is in the best hands when they stay with me. My services include dog walking, pet sitting, and overnight care for when you're away. My rate is $15.0 HOURLY and I'm always happy to answer any questions you may have. If you're looking for a reliable pet sitter in the Pasadena area, please don't hesitate to message me. I'm confident that your pet will love their stay with me and have a great experience.
Hello everyone! My name is Kevork and I'm a passionate pet sitter located in Pasadena, California. I'm interested in providing care for a variety of animals, such as birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. I'm available for dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting. My rates are very reasonable at just $15.0 per hour. If you're looking for someone to take great care of your pet while you're away, or just need a break, please don't hesitate to message me. I'm confident that you won't be disappointed with the services I provide. Thank you for your consideration!
I’m Brian and I’m a new pet sitter in Pasadena, California. I have experience with caring for dogs as I’ve owned a few different breeds within the last 10 years and have been able to learn how to care for reptiles native to California such as snakes, toads, lizards, and more. I can provide services such as playtime, dog walking, pet grooming, and pet sitting. I’m very passionate about animals such as these domesticated ones because they, like wild animals, deserve to live in peace, harmony, abundance, and most importantly love where it can be applied. If you’re looking to allow someone who will respect and care for your animal as their very own then I am sure we can make a great relationship. I assure you will have peace of mind knowing your furry child is in good hands. I am fresh and new to this side of animal care but II have confidence and trust in my abilities to get the job done safely and soundly. My rate is $20 an hour and I am more than willing to make accommodations with budgets or any specific payment arrangements. Please reach out to me if you're willing to give me the opportunity and privilege of caring for your pet.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.