How much does a pet sitter cost in Hesperia?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Hesperia.
Pet sitter rates in Hesperia
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of August 30, 2023
Hi! I'm Chloe and I'm a passionate pet sitter in Hesperia, California. I specialize in both cats and dogs, providing dog walking and pet sitting services. I'm an experienced pet sitter with a real love for animals. I strive to provide the best quality service to all my furry clients and their owners. If you're looking for reliable and loving pet care, I'm the person for you. My prices are competitive and I charge $15.00 an hour. I understand that you want the best for your pet, and that’s exactly what I provide. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to message me. I look forward to meeting you and your cat or dog!
Hi there! I'm Jocelyn, and I'm a pet sitter in Hesperia, California. I specialize in caring for cats, dogs, and fish. I provide dog walking services as well as pet sitting services. I charge $15.0 an hour for my services, and I'm always looking for new pet owners to work with. If you're in need of a pet sitter or dog walker in Hesperia, I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to message me if you're interested in my services. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you!
Hello! I'm Kaelani, a pet sitter based in hesperia. I love love love animals and would love to watch your Dog (or cat) while you’re away. I offer lots of love , attention and kindness so don’t hesitate to reach out!!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.