How much does a pet sitter cost in Turlock?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Turlock.
Pet sitter rates in Turlock
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of October 13, 2022
I am a animal lover who just wants to give your pets that extra little companionship they need throughout the day. I'm available for afternoon walks, park visits, play dates & anything else you might have set up for your fur baby. I myself have two fur babies & love them to to death. Their exercise & companionship are super important to me. Which is why I want to help anyone who feels the same way about their pets but just doesn't have the time for extra walks or park visits. I have no training for pet care but I am a certified caregiver (for humans) with the state if that helps ease your mind. I passed state & FBI background checks, and I have no criminal record what's so ever.
Hey my name is Leelee. I love caring for others lovely animals, and look forward to helping your family! I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi there! I’m Morgaine. I love caring for precious animals, and look forward to helping your family! I have been a dog owner of many years and of many breeds.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.