How much does a pet sitter cost in Yucca Valley?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Yucca Valley.
Pet sitter rates in Yucca Valley
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 12, 2023
Hello my name is Elliot. I am a Yucca Valley based petsitter that can't wait to meet your cute pets! Please contact me if you are interested.
About Me: Hello! My name is Gaia. I'm seeking a pet carer placement in Yucca Valley/Landers/Joshua tree. I hope to contribute my abilities as person. I’m cheerful, understanding and educated. My availability and pay is flexible. Services And Training: I can take care of petsitting, dog walking and more. I have years of experience. I’ve lived on a ranch since I was 9 years old. Booking An Appointment: Call me through this website and I'll reply within 1 day.
Hi there my name is Kaylee. I love dog walking, live in Yucca Valley and want to look after your energetic pets. Excited to talk to you soon. I do have animals of my own and I love to stay active I am turning 16 in October and I love animals I do go to the high school and I am in the works of being cpr certified and first aid certified I am available to start whenever you are willing to have me start I do have school Monday through Thursday 6:00 to 12:15 but on the weekends and anytime after school I am available I will give you my best service and I do have my own number or email you can reach me through I am excited to start with you
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.