How much does a pet sitter cost in Stockton?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Stockton.
Pet sitter rates in Stockton
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 23, 2023
Hi, I'm Emma, a pet sitter based in Stockton, California. I have pets myself and know how to take care of cats, dogs, and other pets. I specialize in dog walking and pet sitting and am passionate about providing the best care possible for each pet. I understand how important it is to find someone who is reliable and experienced to take care of your beloved pet when you can't be there. That is why I offer pet owners a quality, affordable service that you can trust. My rate is $15/hour and I'm here to make sure your pet is receiving the best care! If you're looking for a reliable pet sitter in the Stockton area, please feel free to message me. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi, I'm Donnese! I'm a pet sitter based in Stockton, California. I provide dog walking, overnight care, and love for cats and dogs. I'm passionate about ensuring your pet's happiness and safety, and I guarantee that I'll give your furry family member the same care and attention that I give my own. When it comes to pricing, I'm fair and flexible. I charge just $16 per hour and I’ll be available anytime after 4pm. Weekends I’ll be available 24 hours. If you're looking for someone to provide your pet with the love and attention they deserve, then don't hesitate to message me! I'd love to take care of your furry family member.
I'm Carolina, a pet sitter in the Stockton, California area. I provide overnight care and pet grooming services to cats, dogs, birds, fish, and lizards/reptiles. I also offer dog walking and boarding services. I'm passionate about taking great care of your pet and making sure they are safe and comfortable. My hourly rate is $20.0 - a great deal for all the services I provide! If you need a pet sitter, feel free to message me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.