How much does a pet sitter cost in Palm Desert?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Palm Desert.
Pet sitter rates in Palm Desert
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 19, 2023
About Me: Hi there my name is Jazmin. I'm looking for a dog and cat sitting professional position in Palm Desert, California. I hope to contribute my abilities as a dog and cat sitting professional. Description of Skills: I can take care of animal feeding, facilitating exercise, and exotic pet care. I also have personal transportation available. I have professional dog walking experience. How To Contact Me: Call me through this website and I'll respond ASAP!
My name is Monse, I am a 15 year old girl who loves animals! I'm a dedicated pet sitter in the sunny Palm Desert, California. I specialize in taking care of cats and dogs, and I'm available for full-time or part-time pet care. From walking your pup to providing comfort and companionship to cats, I'm here to provide the best care for your beloved animals. I understand how important your pets are to you, and I'm here to give them the best experience. With me, your pets will get plenty of exercise, love, and attention. I'm experienced with the basics of pet care, including potty training, socializing, and basic obedience. If you're looking for a reliable pet sitter, I'm here for you! I'm passionate about animals and provide services at an affordable rate of $15.0 per hour. I'm available 7 days a week, so don't hesitate to message me if you're interested.
I'm Crystal, a professional pet sitter based in Palm Desert, California. I specialize in cats and dogs and provide quality pet care services such as dog walking and pet sitting. I'm passionate about animals and my main goal is to ensure that pets feel safe in my care. I'm reliable, trustworthy and I know how to handle animals with kindness and respect. I'm experienced in taking care of cats and dogs of all sizes and temperaments. I'm available to look after your pet while you're away or take them on walks. I'm friendly and treat all pets with the love and care they deserve. If you're looking for an experienced and reliable pet sitter or dog walker in the Palm Desert area, I'm here to help. I charge $20.0 HOURLY and invite you to message me if you're interested.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.