How much does a pet sitter cost in Santa Clarita?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Santa Clarita.
Pet sitter rates in Santa Clarita
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 26, 2023
Hello! I'm Karen and I'm a passionate pet sitter in Santa Clarita, California. I'm here to help pet owners with their cats, dogs, and fish. With my services, I can provide dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting. Whether you need someone to watch over your furry friend while you're out of town, or just need help while you are at work or running errands, I'm here and ready to help! If you're looking for someone reliable and trustworthy to take care of your pet, please feel free to message me. My rates are $15.00 hourly, and I'm flexible and available to meet your needs. If you have any questions or inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for your time!
Hello everyone I'm Elizabeth, a cat sitter in Santa Clarita, California. I have one cat of my own named Chico we have became best friends ever since I got him back in 2021. I wish I had more cats of my own but unfortunately due to my living circumstances I cannot have more so I decided to become a part time cat sitter. I'm passionate about cats and love learning more about each and every one of their personalities I'm dedicated to providing care for them as if they were my own. If you're looking for someone to watch your cats while you're away, I'm the ideal pet sitter for you. I charge a flat rate of $15 per hour, and I welcome you to contact me if you're interested in my services. I understand the importance of providing reliable pet care services, and I work hard to ensure that your cats are in good hands. I'm confident that you'll be impressed with the level of care and attention I'll provide your cats. If you're in need of a pet sitter in Santa Clarita, California, I'm the right person for the job. Contact me today to find out more about my services.
I'm Eric, a pet sitter in Santa Clarita, California. I specialize in providing top-notch care for your beloved pets while you're away. Whether you need dog walking services or pet sitting services, I'm your pet expert. I understand the importance of providing a safe and loving environment for your pup. I'm passionate about providing quality service to all of my clients and their pets, which is why I charge $20.0 HOURLY. I'm dedicated to ensuring that your pet receives the best possible care and that you are getting the best service for the money. If you're looking to hire a pet sitter or dog walker in Santa Clarita, California, don't hesitate to contact me. I welcome any questions, and I look forward to hearing from you. Message me if you're interested in my services!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.