How much does a pet sitter cost in Ontario?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Ontario.
Pet sitter rates in Ontario
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of August 31, 2023
Personal Profile: I hope you are having a good day. I'm interviewing for an animal lover position in Ontario, California. I aim to be a seasoned, experienced person. Available now. Description of Skills: I am happy to help with pet feeding, facilitating exercise, and exotic pet care. I also have personal transportation available. I have cared for various animals such as: cats, dogs, mice, and fish Let's Connect: Send me a message via this website and I'll respond ASAP!
I am Destiny, a professional pet sitter in Ontario, California. I specialize in caring for birds, cats, dogs, and fish. I understand the importance of finding a reliable pet sitter who has a genuine love for animals. As a passionate pet lover, I am dedicated to making sure that each pet in my care feels safe and loved. I have years of experience in pet care, and I am comfortable with all breeds and temperaments. I am reliable, trustworthy, and I have an eye for detail. I am also committed to providing the highest quality of service, and I pride myself on providing a stress-free and secure experience for both pet and owner. My rates are $15.0 HOURLY. If you are looking for a pet sitter who has the knowledge and experience to keep your pet safe and happy, look no further! Feel free to message me if you have any questions. I am always happy to discuss my services and give you more information about how I can help you.
I'm Summer, a pet sitter based in Ontario, California. I specialize in caring and looking after cats and dogs, including dog walking and pet grooming. I've always had a passion for animals, and nothing brings me more joy than spending time with cats and dogs. For pet owners who need extra care for their beloved furry friends, I offer pet sitting services at a rate of $20.0 HOURLY. I take immense pride in delivering top-notch service and I'm happy to provide references upon request. If you're looking for a reliable and trustworthy pet sitter who loves cats and dogs and knows how to take care of them, then I'm the right person for you. Don't hesitate to message me if you're interested and I'll be more than happy to discuss further details.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.