How much does a pet sitter cost in Chico?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Chico.
Pet sitter rates in Chico
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 10, 2023
I am Kristen, a pet sitter based in Chico, California. I offer overnight care for cats, fish, and other small animals including small dogs (Big dogs are too strong for me). I understand that leaving your pet behind can be a difficult decision, so I strive to provide the best care possible for them in your absence. I am an experienced pet sitter with a strong passion for animals. I am available for overnight care in your home or mine. I am dedicated to providing loving and attentive care for your pet. I am available to offer my services for an hourly rate of $15. If you are looking for someone to give your pet overnight care during your absence, please message me. I look forward to helping you care for your pet.
Hi everyone! I'm Jasmin and I'm a pet sitter and dog walker in Chico, California. I can take care of different types of animals, including birds, cats, dogs, and fish. I'm experienced in dog walking, pet sitting, and I'm even available to take care of special needs animals. My rate is $15.00 an hour. I'm a reliable pet sitter and I'm passionate about taking care of animals. I'm always prepared for any situation and I'm a great communicator. I'm committed to providing the best care for all my clients’ animals and making sure they feel safe and comfortable. If you're looking for a reliable pet sitter, don't hesitate to message me. I'd love to help you out and give your pet the best care it deserves. I'm available when you need me and I'm looking forward to meeting you and your pet.
Hi! My name is Bian and I am a pet sitter based in Chico, California. I specialize in taking care of cats, dogs, and fish. I offer services such as dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting. I am an experienced pet sitter with a natural affinity for animals. I am passionate about providing the best care for cats, dogs, and fish, and I strive to make sure that every pet is safe and happy while in my care. I am committed to providing the highest quality of pet sitting services and charge $20.00 hourly. If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy pet sitter, please feel free to message me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.