How much does a pet sitter cost in Simi Valley?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Simi Valley.
Pet sitter rates in Simi Valley
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of August 15, 2023
I'm Tanvi and I'm a loving and caring pet sitter in Simi Valley, California. I specialize in dogs, offering dog walking services that are sure to make your furry companion feel safe and secure. I'm passionate about helping out pet owners who need a reliable and friendly pet sitter. I have 4 years of experience with medium size dogs and breeds, and I'm confident I can provide the best service for your dog. I'm committed to safety and providing a comfortable environment for your pet. I'm also happy to tailor my services to meet your pet's specific needs, and will charge a competitive rate of $15/hour. If you're looking for someone to provide loving care and attention to your pet, I'd love to hear from you. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss pricing. I'm confident I can provide an excellent service and look forward to hearing from you! I am available on all days of the week. On weekdays I can do anytime after 3:30 and on the weekend any time is good for me! You can message me via 805 and 416 and 6426!
Hey, I'm Kezia and I'm a major animal lover who has experience with all sorts of animals. I especially love birds and dogs. I can walk dogs and petsit. I understand that it's hard to find someone you trust to take care of your pet and I take this responsibility very seriously. I'm passionate about taking care of animals and I'm very dedicated to making sure they are well taken care of. I'm available for walks and visits for $15.0 hourly! If you're looking for someone to take care of your pet, please don't hesitate to message me! I look forward to hearing from you.
I'm Jared, a pet sitter located in Simi Valley, California. I specialize in providing dog walking and pet sitting services. I'm passionate about animal care and have been providing pet sitting services for more than 5 years. I'm extremely patient and caring when it comes to pets, and I'm always looking for ways to make sure your pet is comfortable and happy while I'm caring for them. I'm available to provide my services for $20.00 per hour. If you're a pet owner looking for a reliable pet sitter or dog walker, I'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in my services. I understand the importance of providing a safe and secure environment for your pet, so you can trust that I will take care of your furry friend with the utmost respect.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.