How much does a pet sitter cost in Redding?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $20.00 an hour in Redding.
Pet sitter rates in Redding
* Rate information as of January 26, 2024
Hey there, Redding pet owners! My name is Vaughn, your local pet sitter and dog walker. I just moved from Virginia to do some work with the Forest Service and am looking for a part-time gig! I grew up in a big house on a farm with all shapes and sizes and animals. I have experience with cats, dogs, fish, rodents, birds, and even some arachnids as well. I’m also not opposed to caring for any reptiles, amphibians, or insects as I work with and have a passion for all of the sweet animals! I want to provide top-notch care and love for your furry, feathered, slimy or scaly friends when you can’t be there to do so. As a dedicated pet sitter, I understand the importance of finding someone trustworthy and reliable to look after your beloved pets. I have two dogs and a cat of my own who I love more than anything and would never leave them with just anyone. With years of experience and a genuine love for animals, I'm committed to providing the best care possible for your pets. From feeding and walking to playtime and lots of cuddles, I'll make sure your pets receive the attention and love they deserve while you're away. My services include pet sitting and dog walking, and I charge a reasonable rate of $20.00 per hour - open to negotiation of course! Whether you need someone to pop in and check on your pets while you're at work or you're planning a vacation and need a reliable pet sitter, I'm here for you. If you're interested in any of my services, or just want to chat about pet care, feel free to send me a message to discuss your pet care needs. I can't wait to meet you and your fur/feather/scale babies :)
About Me: Nice to meet you! My name is TJ. I'm interviewing for an animal caregiver job in Redding, California. I promise to be passionate, disciplined candidate. I will work part or full-time as required. I love dogs and as I said, I have always owned one. I am very caring and gentle towards animals. Service Abilities: I can take care of animal feeding, administering medication, and overnight boarding. Further, I have personal transportation available. With respect to my training, I have over a year of experience. How To Contact Me: Send me a message via this website and I'll reply within 7 days.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Rather have people reach out to you?
Creating a profile allows others to reach out to you, or letting you reach out to them