How much does a pet sitter cost in West Palm Beach?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in West Palm Beach.
Pet sitter rates in West Palm Beach
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 20, 2023
Hi! My name is Nea and I'm a pet sitter in West Palm Beach, Florida. I specialize in caring for Birds, Dogs, and Lizards/Reptiles. I offer services such as Boarding, Dog Walking, Overnight Care and Pet Grooming for your furry friends. When you go out of town or just need a break, I'm here to help. My rates are $12.0 HOURLY and I'm passionate about providing quality care for all animals. If you're looking for someone to care for your pet, please don't hesitate to message me. Thank you!
I'm Rocio, a pet sitter in West Palm Beach, Florida with a passion for animals. I specialize in taking care of cats and dogs, and I'm available for both pet sitting and dog walking services. I have years of experience taking care of all kinds of pets, and I'm passionate about providing the best possible care to each of them. I'm a responsible and trustworthy individual who will take the time to ensure that your furry friends receive the love and attention they deserve. I charge a flat rate of $50.00 daily for my services, and I'm always available for a consultation if you have any questions or concerns. I'm confident that you'll be delighted with the level of care I provide. If you're looking for a reliable pet sitter in West Palm Beach, don't hesitate to message me. I look forward to taking care of your furry friends!
Hi, I'm Lesley. I love being around animals and giving them the best care possible. I enjoy bonding and caring for all dogs, and cats big and small. Walking, playing, and keeping them engaged. I love learning about their personalities and ensuring they are safe and happy. Your pet will have my full attention. I am available to play with your pet during the day, taking them on frequent walks and feeding them according to their schedule. I am flexible and able to be there for your pet so they do not feel alone. I will also accommodate the already set schedule created by their pet parent. I will be sure to walk, play, feed, and give medication to your dog when required
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.