How much does a pet sitter cost in Clearwater?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Clearwater.
Pet sitter rates in Clearwater
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 17, 2023
Hi, I'm Taylor! I'm a pet sitter based in Clearwater, Florida. I'm passionate about providing quality care to your furry friends whether it's cats or dogs. With my services, your pet will receive the love, attention, and exercise they need while you're away. I offer competitive rates for my services and I'm available for $15.00 hourly. If you're looking for a reliable and trustworthy pet sitter, please don't hesitate to message me. I look forward to hearing from you!
I am Savanna, a professional pet sitter located in Clearwater, Florida. I specialize in all kinds of pet care, from overnight stays and boarding to dog walking and pet grooming. I provide care for birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. I offer my services for an affordable rate of $15 per hour. If you're looking for a pet sitter who will go the extra mile, look no further. I'm known for my dedication to animals and providing the best possible care. My years of experience have equipped me with the knowledge required to ensure your pet is safe, comfortable, and loved. If you're looking for a reliable and experienced pet sitter, please reach out and contact me. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting your furry friends!
Hello my name is Krystyn. I love caring for others' cuddly (or scaly) animals, and look forward to helping you! I can also administer medications orally and via injection, should your animal require special care. Can't wait to chat with you soon.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.