How much does a pet sitter cost in Saint Petersburg?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Saint Petersburg.
Pet sitter rates in Saint Petersburg
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 1, 2023
Application: Hello my name is Melody. I'm searching for an animal lover employment opportunity in Saint Petersburg, Florida. I'm planning to apply my skill as an animal lover. I am available as required. Services And Training: I can take care of caring for sick animals, facilitating exercise, and grooming. Further, I have a drivers license. I have experience as a pet sitter. Let's Connect: Send a message and I should reply shortly.
Hey my name is Sophia. I love taking care of pets, I live in Saint Petersburg and want to look after your adorable pets. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello my name is Stephanie. I love all animals and I am able to care for any furry family members. I am free in mornings and throughout the day for pet feedings, walks and to spend time with them. I will take care of dog walking, pet sitting and anything else that might be required. Further, I have a drivers license and have cared for animals of all types. Send me a message via this website and I'll respond ASAP!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.