How much does a pet sitter cost in Wellington?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Wellington.
Pet sitter rates in Wellington
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 21, 2023
Sarah and Taylor R
We are incoming freshman and both have experience with dogs and cats. We are passionate about animals and love working with pets. Since there are two of us, your pet will never get bored!
Hello my name is Piper. I am living in Wellington, love pet sitting and can't wait to meet your cuddly pets! I look forward to hearing from you!
I'm Andrea, an experienced pet sitter in Wellington, Florida. I specialize in keeping your pets safe and happy, offering dog walking and pet sitting services at competitive rates. I have a passion for animals and understand how important it is for pet owners to trust their pets are in good hands. I take every precaution to ensure your pet's safety, security and happiness, and I'm committed to offering the very best service. I charge $20.00 an hour for all pet sitting services, so you can be sure you're getting a good deal. If you're looking for someone to take your dog for a walk or keep your pet company for a few hours, I'm your perfect solution. If you're interested in my pet sitting services, please feel free to message me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.