How much does a pet sitter cost in Pompano Beach?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Pompano Beach.
Pet sitter rates in Pompano Beach
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of June 7, 2023
Summary: Nice to meet you! My name is Amy. I am hoping to find a dog walker work opportunity in Pompano Beach, Florida. I also do drop-in cat sitting. I have been in the business for 10 years, and have always owned both a cat and dog furbabies! I strive to be a wonderful employee. My rates are quite reasonable! I always do a free meet and greet before service begins. I have two kiddos in college and I never take on more than two clients at a time. I do stay within a 5 mile radius on my home. Service Abilities: I am happy to help with dog walking, and cat drop-ins. No overnights at this time. I have personal transportation available. When it comes to previous qualifications, I have years of paid work experience. I work with cats and dogs only. Contacting Me: Send a message and I'll respond ASAP!
Hi there my name is Francecsa, I’m passionate and look forward to caring for your lovely pets. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello my name is Daniel. I grew up around animals and love to work with them. I offer talented experience caring for many types of animals. I hope we have the chance to chat soon!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.