How much does a pet sitter cost in Palm Coast?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Palm Coast.
Pet sitter rates in Palm Coast
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 21, 2023
I love all kinds of animals. I am comfortable doing dog walking, pet sitting, overnight care. I am also willing to travel and adjust to a schedule that works for you.
I'm Claudia, a pet sitter in Palm Coast, Florida looking for pet owners who need help caring for their beloved animals. I specialize in caring for cats, dogs, fish, birds, and lizards or reptiles. My services include boarding, dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting. With 10 years of experience caring for animals, I'm sure I can give your pet the love and attention they need while you are away. Rates for my services start at $15.00 an hour and I'm available to answer any questions you may have. If you're interested in my services, don't hesitate to message me. I'm excited to meet you and your pet and help make their experience as stress-free as possible.
Hi, I'm Davor, a pet sitter in Palm Coast, Florida. With over 8 years of experience, I'm passionate about caring for your cats, dogs, fish, and birds. Whether it’s day care or overnight care, I’m here to make your life easier. Dog walking, pet sitting, and overnight care are my specialties. I'm willing to travel to meet your needs. You can rest assured that your pet is in safe hands with me. My rates are $15.0 an hour, and I'm sure your pet will love me. If you're looking for a reliable pet sitter please feel free to message me anytime. I would love to meet your pets and give them the love and care they deserve.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.