How much does a pet sitter cost in Milton?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $12.00 an hour in Milton.
Pet sitter rates in Milton
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 13, 2023
I have grown up with animals all my life. I am very passionate about animals. Growing up I have always wanted to work with animals and work to becoming a veterinarian. Was going to an online animal college "Animal Behavior College" to get my certification in becoming a veterinarian assistant. Learned more about how to care for and treat animals
Resume Summary: Nice to meet you! My name is Christina. I am hoping to find a pet carer job opportunity in Milton, Florida. Consistently, I work to be a hardworking employee. My availability is flexible. Description of Skills: I have experience with dog feeding, administering medication, and exotic pet care. Further, I have personal transportation available. I have extensive experience. Contacting Me: Call me through this website and I'll respond ASAP!
About Me: Hello my name is Melissa. I'm interviewing for a pet trainer employment opportunity in Milton, Florida. I am committed to being a hardworking, reliable employee. I will work part or full-time as required. Description of Skills: I am comfortable doing dog feeding, providing play time, and farm animal care. I also am willing to travel. I have extensive experience cat sitting. Booking An Appointment: Call and I'll reply within 6 days.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.