How much does a pet sitter cost in Riverview?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $12.50 an hour in Riverview.
Pet sitter rates in Riverview
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of June 8, 2023
Hi there! I'm Kaylee, a pet sitter providing services throughout Riverview, Florida. If you're looking for someone to look after your beloved pets, I'm the person for you! I provide dog walking and pet sitting services, so your beloved pets are in good hands. I'm committed to giving them the best care possible with lots of cuddles, playtime, and plenty of tummy rubs! As a pet sitter, I understand the importance of your pets' well-being and safety. That's why I only charge $10.0 hourly, making my services both affordable and reliable. I'm available anytime and I'm happy to answer any questions that you may have. So, if you're looking for a dog walker or pet sitter in Riverview, Florida, don't hesitate to reach out. Message me if you're interested and let's discuss how I can help take care of your furry friends!
Application: I hope you are having a good day. I'm looking for a dog walker placement in Riverview, Florida. I will be a qualified, disciplined person. I will work part or full-time as required. Services And Training: I have experience with pet feeding, facilitating exercise, and exotic pet care. Further, I am willing to travel. I have professional dog walking experience. How To Contact Me: Shoot me a message and I should reply shortly.
i have two dogs of my own that i love and care for that give me experience for pet care. i bathe them and feed them along with giving them exercise by taking them to dog park or on many walks. i also love teaching them new tricks !
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.