How much does a pet sitter cost in Cape Coral?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Cape Coral.
Pet sitter rates in Cape Coral
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 24, 2023
Personal Profile: Hello my name is Aleigha. I'm searching for a dog sitter employment opportunity in Cape Coral, Florida. I strive to be a dedicated, excellent person. I am available as required. Services And Training: I have experience with caring for sick animals, providing long walks, and house training. On top of this, I have personal transportation available. When it comes to prior history, I have extensive experience cat sitting. Booking An Appointment: Send me a message via this website and I'll reply within 6 days.
Hello! I am a young, responsible person that gives out love to any animal. balajskdjsjajdjfjdisnek W.I.P.
Hello everyone! I'm LISETH and I'm a pet sitter located in Cape Coral, Florida. I specialize in taking care of dogs and providing dog walking services. I understand how important your pet is to you and that's why I strive to provide the best pet sitting services in the area. I have over 5 years of experience providing pet sitting services and I'm passionate about taking care of animals. I'm knowledgeable in pet nutrition and I'm also an active member of the local pet ownership community. Additionally, I'm certified in pet CPR and first aid. I am available to provide pet sitting and dog walking services at an affordable rate of $18.0 HOURLY. If you're looking for someone to help care for your furry friend, feel free to message me. I'm sure your pet and I will have a wonderful time together!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.