How much does a pet sitter cost in Fort Pierce?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Fort Pierce.
Pet sitter rates in Fort Pierce
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 20, 2023
I hope you are having a good day. I love caring for others energetic animals, and look forward to helping your family! I look forward to speaking with you! I’m currently a junior at VBHS and would be available anytime durning weekends and during weekdays any time after 2:30!
My name is Hailey , i'm 17 years old. I recently just moved to Fort pierce, Florida. My passion is for art, I love sketching and painting. I'm a very creative person. Im more of an introvert but i'm trying to become more open. I love trying new things and new food. Im very open to trying new things. I don't like sitting around , I have to be active throughout my day lol.
Resume Summary: Hey my name is peter. I am seeking a dog trainer job opportunity in Fort Pierce, Florida. I strive to be a hardworking individual. Flexible scheduling for clients. Services And Training: I have experience with petsitting. I have a drivers license. With respect to prior history, I have extensive prior history in the role. Contacting Me: Send me a message via this website and I'll reply within 10 days.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.