How much does a pet sitter cost in Venice?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Venice.
Pet sitter rates in Venice
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 22, 2023
I’ve been pet sitting for about 2 years now before that I started out caring for my own animals, as well as working at a dog daycare/ boarding facility.
Hello! My name is Lera and I am a pet sitter based in Venice, Florida. I specialize in taking care of cats and dogs, with services including dog walking and pet sitting. I am an experienced and reliable pet sitter, with many happy clients. I am passionately devoted to providing the highest levels of care for your beloved pets. I treat each of them as if they were my own. I am very detail-oriented and strive to make sure your pets have a great experience. My rates are very affordable, at just $15.00 per hour. If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy pet sitter, please don’t hesitate to message me. It would be my pleasure to meet you and your pets and to provide them with my services. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
I'm Carrie, a pet sitter in Venice, Florida with an extensive background in caring for a variety of pets. I'm experienced in providing excellent care for birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. My services include boarding, dog walking, overnight care, pet grooming, and pet sitting. I'm passionate about animals and dedicated to providing the best care possible. If you're looking for a responsible and reliable pet sitter, I'm your person. I'm committed to providing quality care and keeping your pets safe and happy. For your convenience, I offer flexible rates . If you're interested, please don't hesitate to message me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.