How much does a pet sitter cost in Weston?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $12.00 an hour in Weston.
Pet sitter rates in Weston
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 7, 2023
I want the pet that I’m walking to have fun while walking and feel comfortable. I love animals since I was a little girl mostly dogs.
I’m Aliyah and I love taking care of animals. Being around animals brings me joy! I am prepared to take care of walking, feed, cleaning and spending time with pets. I would definitely say I gained experience in the past year since my dog had a litter so I got the opportunity help care for multiple dogs at once. I did task like feeding them, giving the baths, cleaning up after them and spending time with them. - dog walking - playtime with the pets - providing food and water - brushing/ grooming pet - cleaning litter boxes -spending time with pets I am available in the mornings, afternoons, and evenings from Monday- Thursday. I am available during the mornings on Friday and Saturday. On Sundays I’m available in mornings and afternoons. - Keeping an eye on pets at all time to make sure they are safe - Giving pets the appropriate amount of food and water to keep them healthy - Making sure pets that need to be walked are given the opportunity to do so - Cleaning up after pets or any mess in general to keep everyone safe - Calling the pet owner or vet in necessary situations
I love dogs, I always get my priorities done. I’m a hard worker and I’m always aware of my responsibilities.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.