How much does a pet sitter cost in Davie?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $14.00 an hour in Davie.
Pet sitter rates in Davie
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 18, 2023
I'm Silvana, a passionate and experienced pet sitter working in Davie, Florida and the surrounding areas. My mission is to provide loving care and attention to each furry friend I come across. I specialize in cats and dogs, and offer a variety of services such as boarding, dog walking, overnight stays, pet grooming, and pet sitting. I understand that pet owners want the best of care for their precious fur babies and that is exactly what I provide. With my 12$/hour rate, I ensure high quality service for pet owners while keeping within their budget. If you're looking for an experienced and reliable pet sitter in the Davie, Florida area, don't hesitate to message me. I'm available to discuss your pet's needs and I would love to have the opportunity to share my passion and expertise with you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
I have experience with animals, I have 7 cats in my house and I had 2 dogs! I love all the animals and respect all of them. As a matter of fact, I needed a petsitter services for myself in the past and I know how much the owner's worries about the service. I'll take care of your best friend like it was mine!
Hello! Over the years I have been asked and volunteered to take care of friends and families pets. It would be hard to say exactly how long, but at least 7 years of pet sitting. Clean up, walking, playing, and simply hanging out with your pet when you’re unable to. My full time job ends at 3pm and is located in Doral in the Miami-Dade are. I am flexible on what days I’m needed as long as I’m given anticipation I have volunteered as young as 14 with different organizations that involved pet care, I feel very comfortable with pets of all sizes A pet is a like a small child. You have to keep your eye on him or her to make sure they’re not up to no good. Open communication with the pet owners so they can stay up to date with all the pet does.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.