How much does a pet sitter cost in Sarasota?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Sarasota.
Pet sitter rates in Sarasota
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 30, 2023
Overview: Hello my name is Jamarias. I'm searching for a dog walker job in Sarasota, Florida. My aim is to utilize my skill as a dog walker. I am available as required. Description of Skills: I will take care of maintaining pet health, providing play time, and overnight boarding. On top of this, I have a drivers license. I have years of paid work experience. Contacting Me: Send a message and I'll respond ASAP!
Hello my name is Virginia. I love overnight care, live in Sarasota and want to look after your precious pets. Hope to talk to you soon if you are interested.
Resume Summary: Hi there my name is Kristin. I am hoping to find a cat and/or dog sitter job opportunity in Sarasota/Bradenton Florida. Consistently, I work to be a knowledgeable, accountable person. Available now. Services And Training: I am comfortable doing dog walking, pet sitting, overnight care. Further, I am willing to travel. Regarding my training, I have cared for animals of all types. I have an English bulldog named Hazel and a Maine Coon mix cat named Penny. How To Contact Me: Call and I'll respond ASAP!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.