How much does a pet sitter cost in Sebring?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $12.00 an hour in Sebring.
Pet sitter rates in Sebring
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 2, 2023
I offer dog walking, dog sitting, and overnight care for your furry friends. My passion for animals has grown since I was a little girl. I was apart of 4H and loved every minute. I actually have 3 furry friends of my own, Coco, Cheeto, and Hansen. I hope to be able to care for your furry friends and give them the special cares that they need! I am available throughout the week Mon-Fri 6am-7pm and weekends 9am-4pm.
Pet owner and animal lover! I have 5 months of experience working at the Just Like Home Pet Hotel in Avon Park, FL, and I also have done pet sitting jobs in the past for close friends and neighbors. I have worked with many animals and am comfortable walking, feeding, playing, and caring for your pets! If interested, please feel free to contact me to discuss my services. I look forward to meeting your pets!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.