How much does a pet sitter cost in Lakeland?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $12.00 an hour in Lakeland.
Pet sitter rates in Lakeland
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of September 21, 2023
Hello, I'm Jada! I'm a professional pet sitter living in Lakeland, Florida. I specialize in caring for cats and dogs, and offering doggy walks! I'm passionate about animals and have years of experience in caring for a variety of animals. I'm reliable and dedicated to providing high-quality care and attention to your pets when you need it. Whether it's for long-term pet sitting or just the occasional walk for your pup, I'm here to help. With every booking, I provide my clients with timely updates and photos of their pet. If you're looking for a trustworthy pet sitter and dog walker in Lakeland, I'm here to help. I charge $10.0 HOURLY and am available for bookings. So, don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you're interested. I look forward to taking care of your pet soon!
I'm KoraLynn, a pet sitter in Lakeland, Florida. I specialize in looking after cats, dogs, and birds. Whether you need a dog walker for your pooch or a pet sitter for your furry friends, I'm here to help. I'm friendly, and have a true love for animals. My rate is $12.0 per hour and I'm available whenever you need me. I understand how important it is to have a pet sitter you can rely on, so I'm here to make sure your furry friends get quality care. I'm also available for special requests, so don't hesitate to get in touch. If you're looking for a pet sitter in the Lakeland, Florida area, don't hesitate to message me. I look forward to hearing from you and making sure your pets are cared for with love and affection.
Hi, I'm Ella! I'm an experienced pet sitter in Lakeland, Florida and I'm offering my services with my long-time passion for animals. I have a cat allergy so that is the only pet that I can not walk/take care of. Whether you need help with dog walking or pet sitting (not overnight) I'm here to help! My services start at $15.0 an hour. I understand the importance of providing dependable and loving care for your furry family members. I have experience with both young and elderly pets, so I know how to handle any situation that might come up during pet sitting. My priority is always to ensure that your pet is safe and comfortable while in my care. If you are looking for a reliable pet sitter in Lakeland, Florida, be sure to reach out to me. I am always happy to discuss my services with potential clients. Message me if you have any questions or would like to discuss your pet care needs further. I'm excited to hear from you and your furry family members!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.