How much does a pet sitter cost in Wesley Chapel?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $13.00 an hour in Wesley Chapel.
Pet sitter rates in Wesley Chapel
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of August 30, 2023
Hi, I'm Jordyn and I'm a pet sitter based in Wesley Chapel, Florida. I'm a huge animal lover and specialize in dogs and cats. I'm experienced in providing dog walking, pet sitting, and more. As a lifelong pet owner and passionate animal lover, I'm dedicated to providing the best care for your furry family member when you can't be there. My services start at just $10.0 an hour and include feeding, playing, and of course, lots of love and cuddles. If you need someone reliable and caring to look after your pet, feel free to message me. I look forward to hearing from you soon. You can contact me through text at 813-815-...
Summary: Our four-legged friends deserve to experience life as best as possible. I have taken care of many different animals for most of my life, from the furry to the feathered to the scaly. Anything is possible with enough love and patience, and I strive to help them live their best lives. Services: I can provide medication administration, pet sitting, exercise, play-time, as well as other basics such as cleaning or clearing their enclosure or litter box. I also offer a place for your pet to stay if you feel they would benefit from socializing with other animals; I currently have a Whippet, Shiba, and cat. I have personal transportation as well as offering pet transport. Send me a message and we can chat!
Hi, my name is Sophia and I am a professional pet sitter in Wesley Chapel, Florida. I specialize in caring for birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. I also offer dog walking and pet grooming services for a competitive rate of $15.00 an hour. At my pet sitting business, I am passionate about taking care of animals and making sure that they are comfortable, safe, and happy. I understand the trust that owners place in me when caring for their pets and I make sure to exceed all expectations. I believe that owning a pet is a privilege and a responsibility. That’s why I strive to create a positive and loving environment for them at all times. I also offer additional services such as pet grooming, which can help keep your pet healthy and looking their best. If you’re looking for a pet sitting or dog walking service in Wesley Chapel, Florida, please don’t hesitate to message me. I look forward to meeting you and your furry family members. Thanks for considering me as your pet sitter.
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.