How much does a pet sitter cost in Port Charlotte?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $13.00 an hour in Port Charlotte.
Pet sitter rates in Port Charlotte
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of June 8, 2023
Hello my name is Eddy. I grew up around animals and love to work with them. I offer flexible experience caring for many types of animals. Excited to talk to you soon.
I love animals and I own a catahoola myself I enjoy walking with dogs. I love to play with them as well.
Hi! I’m Kayla. I grew up around animals and love to work with them. My friends and family will tell you that I am obsessed with my dogs. They’re right! Ive adored dogs and cats for as long as I can remember. I would rather spend my time hanging out and cuddling with my dogs than going out with my friends. I believe our animals are part of the family. I also believe a dogs love is the cure for everything. I have more then 15 years of experience caring for dogs and cats, and other animals. I am also able to do basic training as well. I offer overnight boarding, helping give medication, grooming and pet transportation. I also love doggy walk time! Most of all, I promise to love and care for your animal the way it deserves to be. I look forward to speaking with you!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.