How much does a pet sitter cost in Kissimmee?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $13.00 an hour in Kissimmee.
Pet sitter rates in Kissimmee
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of June 7, 2023
Hello! I’d like to start of by saying I hope you’re having an amazing day! My name is Jalisa and I am here to provide pet sitting services. I know that a pet is a family member so I always treat them as such. I am responsible, reliable and caring. I’m available to pet sit at anytime, overnight included. Hiring me as your pet sitter will ensure that your pet is safe, well fed and cared for while you’re away.
Hello my name is Leslie. I grew up around animals and love to work with them. I offer dedicated experience caring for many types of animals. Can't wait to chat with you soon.
Hey! I'm Ashley, and I'm a pet sitter available in Kissimmee, Florida. I specialize in caring for birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. I offer dog walking and pet sitting services at an hourly rate of $15. If you're looking for someone trustworthy and experienced to take care of your beloved pet, I'm your girl. With years of experience and a passion for animals, I'm confident that I can provide the best of care for your pet. I understand how important it is to have someone you can trust to look after your pet when you can't, so rest assured that I'll treat your pet like it was my own. My goal is to give your pet the love and attention it needs while you're away. If you're interested in my services, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.