How much does a pet sitter cost in Palm Beach Gardens?
You can predict your pet's daily needs but your family's day-to-day changes. Unexpected meetings, taking the kids to the doctor, going away on a family vacation - who will feed the cat? Depending on the needs of your fur, or furless friends, hiring a pet sitter can be affordable. It's a great way to give you peace of mind that your pets are being taken care of while you’re out. Whether you’re searching for dog or cat sitting or are curious about dog walking rates in your area, we got you covered!
So how much does a pet sitter cost? From our research, on average they charge $15.00 an hour in Palm Beach Gardens.
Pet sitter rates in Palm Beach Gardens
|Lowest cost||Average cost||Highest cost|
* Rate information as of May 28, 2023
Hello, my name is Valeria and I've been walking and watching dogs since 2 years ago. I'm very friendly and patient with pets. I have an 8-year-old special-needs dog of my own so I understand how careful you need to be. I offer essential services for both dogs and cats. If you have a special-needs dog, I will charge a bit extra. I am looking for a part-time, occasional job at the moment. I'm not working yet so I'm basically always available!
My name is Katie. I am 16 years old, and have grown up with many animals, such as dogs, horses, chickens, and cats, that I have had to take care of over the years. I love animals and am willing to spend quality time and take excellent care of your pets. I am comfortable doing dog walking and pet sitting; however, I cannot stay overnight. I have a flexible schedule during the day. Send me a message through this website and I'll reply as soon as possible. Thanks!
Overview: Nice to meet you! My name is Shannon. I am seeking a dog walker placement in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. I hope to contribute my experience as a dog walker. I can be available as needed. Services And Training: I am comfortable doing caring for sick animals, facilitating exercise, and house training. I have a drivers license. I have cared for animals of all types. Booking An Appointment: Call and I'll respond ASAP!
Factors that impact pet sitting cost
Planning a trip as a pet owner? Hiring a pet sitter is an excellent solution for care for your furry friend. Before you hire a pet sitter, it's important to understand the factors that affect the cost of their services:
- Time and Duration - Pet sitters usually charge either a daily or hourly rate. The length of time you require care for will affect your final costs. Many pet sitters will also offer package deals and discounts for longer bookings.
- Your pet’s needs - Consider the frequency of your dog's walks, or your cat's feeding schedule. Different services will have different prices. Some pet sitters also offer extra services like administering medication, grooming, or even behavioral training, which may increase the cost.
- Location - The cost of pet care will range across the country city-by-city depending on the cost of living in your city area.
- Years of Experience - The level of experience of the pet sitter will also have a factor on pricing. More experienced sitters, with professional backgrounds in behavioural or medical training may charge a higher rate, than a less specialized sitter.
Find a pet sitter near you
Thousands of qualified pet sitters join every day. We've got you covered.